Status of the work of January 13, for this 0.6.18 version:
- [DONE] Farc Universe Generator (FUG) updates and improvements.
- [DONE] Full recalculation of the Epsilon Eridani system with the changes above.
- [DONE] Weather and Geophysical System (WEAGES) induced region environmental modifiers.
- [DONE] Weather and Geophysical System (WEAGES) implementation of a probability system, with specific data for each effect, to determine if and how a weather/geophysical effect will hit settlements, expeditions and armies.
- [DONE/WIP] Addition of the seven factions of origin, including 7 additional starter star systems.
- [WIP] Full overhaul of the planetary exploration system (PES).
-  Modifications in Conversion/Assembling/Building of infrastructures (new Size Indexes, REMs, new duration calculations).
-  Infrastructure Reliability and Integrity + Integration with the WEAGES.
-  Planetary Features & Artefacts; basic addition and generation.
-  Small CSM updates.
-  Options Window.
-  100% Revamp of Messages Panels into a Messages Log Window + Rework of Messages
-  General Improvements of the User’s Interface.
-  Various Bug Fixes.
-  Knowledge Base – Session Update
- FARC Universe Generator (FUG)
- [New: DONE] expanded the user’s interface to new input fields for the second star’s semi major axis, minimum approach distance, and orbit eccentricity. If these are filled, these data aren’t generated.
- [NOT DEV=>DONE] creation of one flag for the NORAC faction.
- [NOT DEV=>DONE] creation of one flag for the EUSPAN faction.
- [NOT DEV=>DONE] creation of one flag for the BC faction.
- [NOT DEV=>DONE] creation of one flag for the NEBEF faction.
- [NOT DEV=>DONE] creation of one flag for the MUN faction. It replaces the placeholder with a non-free origin.
- [New: DONE] complete creation of 12 custom surface maps for orbital objects located in Alpha Centauri A and Alpha Centauri B.
- Universe / Star Systems Integration
- [New: DONE] Alpha Centauri AB: full generation and integration. 2 new stars + 38 orbital objects in total.
As the title says.
For now I pass to the next step of the development (but I will add at least another star system before release) which is a total rework of the PES, especially in its terrible interface but also in core.
This will also include the completion of the local surface panel.
Not much to say heh? So, here are some screenshots of the custom flags (outside of the Russian Federation, People’s Republic of China, and European Union ones that we already know about):
The sources are diverse (mainly wikimedia and a few from the rare CreativeCommons ones on DeviantArt) and in-game credits are, of course, updated.
I made pretty modifications for the EUSPAN and NORAC ones (Inkscape was pretty useful), just recolorized the BC and NEBEF ones, and just resized the MUN one 🙂
That’s it for now, thanks for your interest, and stay tuned!