May 18 Update; Status of the work for this 0.6.17 version:
- [WIP] Adding assets: New Infrastructures and Production Modes.
- [WIP] Weather and Geophysics System (WEAGES).
- [DONE] Unified Resolution System (URES)
- Adding assets: 2D pictures and icons.
- Full UI standardization.
- Unified Resolution System (URES)
- [NOT DEV => DONE] implementation of the core of this system, which is simply a generation and resolution subsystems.
- [New: NOT DEV] add a new data a the root data structure of the regions to indicate the Main Travel Distance for polar regions.
- Weather and Geophysics System (WEAGES)
- [WIP => DONE] implementation of the basic Regional Weather & Geophysical Effects subsystem.
- Regional Weather Effects
- [WIP => DONE] Cold Wave.
Sorry, I haven’t completed the WEAGES yet… Thursday I haven’t worked at all on FARC and Friday I did it but not full time, so are holydays.
But, the weather effects are done, and I working on the two geophysical effects for this version: Earthquake and Volcanic Eruption.
Volcanic activity has been removed since it was to affect any volcanic region of an orbital object, which was… redundant.
Anyway I will also continue to work on these two on Sunday.
Regardless, this current version will be released before the end of this month.
That’s all, thanks to you all for your interest!